Whether your 16-17 and looking to break into adult football, or maybe your older and just looking for a new team, here’s your chance to find a team near you. The links below contain information on teams of all age brackets in your local area. Have a look to find the best suited football league near you.
Football is a great way to stay fit and healthy, and also builds good character. it teaches discipline and helps fine tune your decision making, as quite often you need to make a decision in football in quick succession.
Details have also been provided for all you veterans out there looking to prolong your careers, simply just click the links below to find a way to get involved in adult football in the many amateur football leagues.
Open Age Football
Most County’s throughout the United Kingdom have several leagues that operate in the are, giving everyone that wants to get involved a great opportunity to find a club that is suited to them.
The Football Association have been working tirelessly over the past few years to overhaul the network of leagues, giving people more opportunity to get involved.
The links below will provide you with all the details you need to find an open age club.
- Maurizio Sarri: Recuperating Juventus boss to miss two games
- Premier League predictions: Lawro v rugby player Stefan Ratchford
- Bury: English Football League could grant Shakers extra 48 hours to avoid expulsion
- Junior Agogo: Ex-Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker dies aged 40
- Vincent Kompany: Anderlecht boss gives up managerial duties on match days