Sky Bet League 1 Table
The Sky Bet League 1 Table is already showing signs of being fiercely competitive, with many teams already pushing hard this season as the pull towards the Championship riches gets more tempting with the investment of TV sponsorship deals. League 1 has been strong for the last few years, but with sponsors like Sky Bet, it has made league 1 more competitive with great depth of English football talent.
Sky Bet League 1
|19||Milton Keynes Dons||12||4||0||8||12||19||-7||12|
Burton, Walsall, Gillingham and Coventry City are already looking like the pace setters all playing good football, and will be early favorites. But as we have seen in the past anything can happen.
The Sky Bet league 1 table is there for everyone to see, and the table doesn’t lie. many teams harbor ambition of promotion, but as we have seen many times over, position counts for nothing at this stage of the football season.
- Bulgaria v England: Police arrest four following racist abuse at Euro qualifier
- Aaron Connolly: 'Crazy couple of weeks' for Republic of Ireland debutant
- Racism in football: Uefa punish Lazio with partial stadium closure for fan behaviour
- 'Canaries are sitting ducks': the numbers that Norwich need to change - Chris Sutton's Norwich analysis
- Mick McCarthy relishing Euro 2020 qualifying 'cup final' with Denmark after Swiss defeat