Sky Bet League 1 Table
The Sky Bet League 1 Table is already showing signs of being fiercely competitive, with many teams already pushing hard this season as the pull towards the Championship riches gets more tempting with the investment of TV sponsorship deals. League 1 has been strong for the last few years, but with sponsors like Sky Bet, it has made league 1 more competitive with great depth of English football talent.
Sky Bet League 1
|14||Milton Keynes Dons||0||0||0||0||0||0||+0||0|
Burton, Walsall, Gillingham and Coventry City are already looking like the pace setters all playing good football, and will be early favorites. But as we have seen in the past anything can happen.
The Sky Bet league 1 table is there for everyone to see, and the table doesn’t lie. many teams harbor ambition of promotion, but as we have seen many times over, position counts for nothing at this stage of the football season.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Brilliant back heel & epic first touches plus all the goals
- Women's World Cup 2019: France finish atop Group A after an incident packed match against Nigeria
- Women's World Cup: Wendie Renard's penalty - did officials get France award right?
- Women's World Cup: Nigeria 0-1 France
- Women's World Cup: Norway beat South Korea to progress into last 16