Most Children have a dream to become a professional footballer and playing youth football is where it all starts. Whether your a boy or a girl, we will try and help you find a team in your area so that you can get involved.
Across the UK there are many football leagues and associations that can help get your child involved in a local club and help the personal development that potentially make them one of the future stars in the game.
Youth Football club’s
Local football club’s are always looking to improve their teams with new players so all you need to do is get in touch. Find a football club near you by clicking the link below. Sport is a great way to keep your child healthy, and as a football fan what better way than to run around in a competitive game of football.
Check our other links
Contact the English F.A by clicking the link below and find a club that’s close to you and get your child involved in football. We always encourage the game of football to be used as a form of exercise keeping your child healthy.
- Marcus Rashford mural: Money raised goes to food bank charity
- Wayne Rooney reports photos to Greater Manchester Police
- Ally Dawson: Former Rangers and Scotland player dies aged 63
- Neymar: Paris St-Germain forward and Barcelona settle legal dispute
- Tokyo Olympics: Team GB women's footballers focused on winning group - Riise