All this week’s Barclays Premier League Fixtures
With Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City breaking league records early this season they are already looking unstoppable wining 9 of their first 10 games.
Mourinho’s Man Utd and Tottenham Hotspur are hot on their tails, but with Spurs already loosing to the Red Devils this season they now need to go on a strong run.
Barclays Premier League
|Everton||12:30||West Ham United|
|Aston Villa||15:00||Brighton & Hov…|
|AFC Bournemouth||15:00||Norwich City|
|Crystal Palace||17:30||Manchester City|
|Manchester City||12:30||Aston Villa|
|West Ham United||15:00||Sheffield United|
|Brighton & Hov…||15:00||Everton|
|Newcastle United||16:00||Wolverhampton Wanderers|
|Norwich City||18:30||Manchester United|
Harry Kane despite his usual August blip has been in outstanding form and is a driving force in the Tottenham camp, but could the early season Wembley woes have already set the club back.
Liverpool have consistently shown that they have big defensive issues this season, and despite them managing to keep hold of Phillipe Coutinho, he has yet to show the form that made Barcelona come knocking at the door in the summer.
- Bulgaria v England: Police arrest four following racist abuse at Euro qualifier
- Aaron Connolly: 'Crazy couple of weeks' for Republic of Ireland debutant
- Racism in football: Uefa punish Lazio with partial stadium closure for fan behaviour
- 'Canaries are sitting ducks': the numbers that Norwich need to change - Chris Sutton's Norwich analysis
- Mick McCarthy relishing Euro 2020 qualifying 'cup final' with Denmark after Swiss defeat