All this week’s Barclays Premier League Fixtures
With Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City breaking league records early this season they are already looking unstoppable wining 9 of their first 10 games.
Mourinho’s Man Utd and Tottenham Hotspur are hot on their tails, but with Spurs already loosing to the Red Devils this season they now need to go on a strong run.
Barclays Premier League
|Manchester City||12:30||Tottenham Hotspur|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers||15:00||Brighton & Hov…|
|West Ham United||15:00||Leicester City|
|Tottenham Hotspur||19:45||Brighton & Hov…|
|Manchester United||20:00||Manchester City|
Harry Kane despite his usual August blip has been in outstanding form and is a driving force in the Tottenham camp, but could the early season Wembley woes have already set the club back.
Liverpool have consistently shown that they have big defensive issues this season, and despite them managing to keep hold of Phillipe Coutinho, he has yet to show the form that made Barcelona come knocking at the door in the summer.
- Alex McLeish: The numbers that led to the Scotland head coach departing
- 50 Cent, Ed Sheeran & Migos - Ruben Loftus-Cheek MOTD Mix
- Tottenham beat Man City in Champions League: 'We are still in a dream'
- Women's World Cup 2019: More than 720,000 tickets sold, says Fifa
- Highlights: Manchester United beat Aston Villa 5-0 to earn WSL promotion